instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1
Fuji have just announced a wireless printer that will allow you to make instant instax prints from your smartphone.
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) will launch a smartphone printer, instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1. This printer enables easy creation of instax prints using images sent wirelessly from a smartphone.Fujifilm’s instax mini instant cameras, which output photos in the traditional analog style, are becoming popular among teenage girls and women in their early 20s in many countries.To accommodate requests from users who wish to create such instax prints from smartphone images, we have developed instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1 that enables easy and quick creation of instax prints from smartphone images.Via the downloaded proprietary app*, it is possible to send images from a smartphone to instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1 wirelessly and print them in the instax frames with a simple on-the-spot operation. The app offers various features such as image enlargement/reduction and filters like black & white/sepia. A diverse lineup of templates is also available, making photo printing more enjoyable. The Real Time Template, on which the date/time, place, weather, temperature and humidity are printed on the photo, makes a one and only print in the world. With the Limited Edition Template, each print is marked with a serial number like a limited item, making a memory with people you cherish more precious. On SNS Template, the images uploaded to social networking service (SNS)** sites are printed with the profile photo and the number of likes.Fujifilm will keep expanding attractive features of instax cameras which offer enjoyable instant photography and printing, while communicating the intrinsic values of photography in the different aspects of “taking, preserving, decorating and giving.”
- Film Fujifilm instant Color Film “instax mini” (sold separately)
- Film size 86mm x 54mmImage size62mm x 46mm
- Supported image size 640 x 480 dots
- Printing resolution 10 dots/mm (254 dpi)
- Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance: IEEE802.11b/g,
- Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11ch),
- Access method: Infrastructure
- Supported image format JPEG
- Printing time Image recording — photo output (fed out): Approx. 16 sec.
- Power supply Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries AC power adapter (sold separately: AC-5VX)Printing capacityApprox. 100 prints (when CR2 lithium batteries are used) (Based on our test conditions)Power consumption2.5 WOperating temperature+5°C to +40°C (no condensation)Dimensions/Weight101.6mm x 42mm x 122.5mm / 253g (without battery and film pack)